Wolf & Company, P.C. is a leading regional certified public accounting and business consulting firm founded in 1911, with offices in Boston and Springfield, Massachusetts, and Albany, New York. Building on our tradition of unparalleled guidance, we provide our clients with assurance, tax, and risk management services, business consulting, and WolfPAC Integrated Risk Management® —with insight for tomorrow’s challenges.
Clients benefit from the Firm’s specialized industry expertise, extensive resources, and responsive service. Our multi-disciplinary teams are strengthened by direct involvement of our owners and senior management. We work to develop a deep understanding of our clients and their businesses, and serve as an objective sounding board, providing advice and guiding decisions.
- Over 170 employees take personal pride in delivering quality service.
- Local decision-making is responsive to each client's unique circumstances.
- Stability and commitment to the marketplace is evidenced by Wolf’s longevity and active participation in industry organizations.
- Cost-effective service utilizes state-of-the-art technology and research tools.
- Wolf’s senior management actively participates in each engagement, maintaining open and on-going communication with clients throughout the year.
- As a PCAOB registered and inspected firm, we’re qualified to practice before the SEC, and adhere to the strictest industry standards.
- Wolf has a team dedicated to Risk Management, which includes: comprehensive IT assurance, internal audit, and regulatory compliance services.
- The Firm’s reach is extended internationally through our affiliation with an association of legally independent accounting and consulting firms that share our same high standards of excellence.
Today Wolf remains dedicated to our core values of Vision, Integrity, Respect, Trust, Understanding, and Excellence. We work to earn your trust and respect through attentive guidance and insight. Whether you have local, national, or international requirements our expertise and alliances provide the resources to tackle the complexities of your business situation.
We are committed to serving professional, trade and charitable organizations. True to our century-old founding principle, our culture fosters long-term relationships between our professionals and our clients.