At Wolf & Company, we analyze and research new accounting pronouncements, regulatory requirements, and taxation issues to develop useful approaches and tools for use by our bank clients. Our bank practice group is geographically expanding and serves a wide-range of clients from small mutual savings banks to large publicly-held, multi-state regional commercial banks.
Working with such a broad base of banking clients provides us with hands-on experience in dealing with current issues affecting banks. Our focus in serving our clients is to develop and assist with the implementation of practical solutions to the many challenges facing community and regional banks.
- Financial statement audits
- Audit requirements of FHA-approved lenders
- SOX 404 and FDICIA internal control testing
Tax compliance and planning
- Preparation of federal and state income tax returns
- Employee benefit plan consulting and tax return preparation
- Federal and state tax minimization
- Multi-state planning and analysis
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Financial statement and tax consequences of stock based compensation
- Stock conversions
Having assisted clients through many changes in the growth of their organizations, we have the ability to grow with your bank. From initial public offerings to acquisitions of other banks or financial service entities (i.e. trust, insurance, mortgage banking), we provide guidance to our clients every step of the way. We are committed to building a long-term relationship with you and your bank through responsive, timely, and quality service – just like we have for the past 100 years.