Investment Advisors & Hedge Funds
Wolf & Company offers a full range of audit, tax, consulting, and compliance services to investment advisors and private investment, hedge, private equity, and venture capital funds.
We serve as auditors, tax advisors, and business consultants to a diverse portfolio of investment advisors and private investment partnerships utilizing a variety of investment strategies. Our experience within the industry as well as our team of knowledgeable and committed professionals, allows us to provide relevant insight, ideas, and guidance in areas that are critical to both you and your investors.
Through our affiliation with PKF International, Wolf can accommodate the needs of Investment Managers with foreign investors and investment and foreign funds, including Cayman audit signoffs for onshore fund managers.
- Financial statement audits and reviews
- SAS 70, SSAE 16 review of internal controls
- Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) reporting
- SEC security count examinations
- Timely preparation of tax returns and K-1’s on behalf of private investment funds and management companies
- Review of regulatory partner allocations and capital account maintenance
- Income, gift, and estate tax planning on behalf of management company principals
- USA Patriot Act reviews
- Annual compliance program reviews
- Compliance program risk assessments
The Wolf team has extensive practical experience addressing the accounting, tax, and regulatory issues impacting the investment management industry. The experience gained by our focused commitment to the industry allows us to provide relevant, practical, and collaborative solutions for our clients’ financial, tax, and regulatory reporting requirements.