Manufacturing, Distribution & Retail
Wolf & Company works with you to help with the accounting, tax, internal control, information security, and regulatory compliance complexities of your business. A variety of companies, including food processors, medical device innovators, consumer goods companies, and composite material manufacturers, rely on our expertise.
Whether publicly-owned, closely-held, or a family business, we are dedicated to contributing to your success through responsive service delivered by highly capable professionals. Our engagement team is knowledgeable in the issues that are important to you and your organization. We take the time to understand your goals and provide relevant insight and guidance to assist you in attaining them.
Areas of expertise include:
- Mergers & Acquisitions including due diligence assistance
- Executive compensation including multi-state income, sales, and employment tax considerations
- Internal control over financial reporting
- Inventory costing, systems EDI, and point of sales systems
- Investments in real estate, leasehold improvements, machinery, and equipment
- Working capital management
- Internet-based order processing and sales
We work with our clients to minimize taxes, meet financial reporting requirements of stakeholders, maintain internal control over financial reporting and IT systems, and plan for the future. Our affiliations nationally and internationally allow us to apply resources as your operations grow. Wolf’s professionals bring experience and training that ensure efficient services and relevant, practical, valuable advice throughout the year.