Measuring Your Risk DNA and the Role of the Chief Risk Officer
August 8, 2012 2:00pm - 3:00pm
This presentation will discuss why community banks need to practice ERM, how to measure the cost of ERM to improve their bottom line, and explore the interaction between the chief risk officer role and the internal auditor. Lastly, this session will cover best practices for an effective ERM program including:
- Why ERM needs to be practiced by financial institutions
- Implementing a bottom-up approach
- Phases for risk management program development
- How to measure the cost of ERM
- How to define the interaction model between the CRO and Internal Auditor
Michael D. Cohn, CPA, CISA, CGEIT - Director, WolfPAC Solutions Group
Who should attend?
CRO, IA, employees responsible for risk management functions
About Wolf & Company's webinar program
Clients receive complimentary access to our webinar service designed to give you insight into the issues impacting your industry. If you are not a client, but are interested in this topic, we are happy to schedule an appointment. Please contact Ashley Sullivan, Wolf & Company's Events & Educational Programming Coordinator, at 617-261-8148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.