SEC registrants live in an increasingly complex accounting and reporting world. The risks of noncompliance with the ever-changing reporting rules and regulations have never been higher. Whether you are a seasoned SEC reporting company or are just embarking on the journey of becoming a public company, you need an independent registered public accounting firm that can help you navigate the challenging environment.
Wolf & Company has more than 30 years of experience serving public companies of all sizes, across a variety of industries. Our top-down and risk-based audit approach means your engagement gets done efficiently and effectively. You also have direct access to decision makers including significant Owner-level involvement to ensure you get the answers you need, when you need them.
- Financial statement audits
- Interim financial statements reviews
- Acquisition audits and preparation of pro forma financial information
- Reverse merger accounting and reporting
- Accounting assistance in complex and emerging accounting and SEC reporting areas including revenue recognition, share-based compensation, redeemable preferred stock, warrants and derivative and other financial instruments
- Responding to SEC comment letters
- SOX 404 implementation
We provide our clients with a unique combination of deep SEC expertise and hands-on client service. Our best practices advice, including in the areas of financial reporting, internal controls and corporate governance, is drawn from our years serving public companies like yours. We are registered with and inspected by the PCAOB and the AICPA Center for Audit Quality.