Given the complex and ever changing regulatory environment, it’s more crucial now than ever that you work with tax professionals who not only understand your business, but are proactive. You require a resource that works with you and your other advisors throughout the year to develop strategies that are cost effective and tailored to your needs.
At Wolf & Company, we develop a customized, well coordinated plan for our clients, and draw upon the resources of specialized groups. Clients are assured of receiving the same high level of service and involvement of senior management that Wolf is known for. And, because we know that timing is a critical element of tax planning, we stay in frequent contact with our clients during the year. We are well-positioned to provide timely, valuable advice that can help our clients achieve financial success.
- Preparation of tax returns
- Estate, gift and trust tax planning
- Business entity selection consulting
- Equity and deferred compensation consulting
- Merger and acquisition consulting
- Business succession planning
- Representation before the Internal Revenue Service
- Determination of tax effects of particular transactions
- Multi-state tax planning and compliance
- Planning for tax credits
- International tax planning & compliance
For the past 100 years Wolf has provided a variety of tax planning and compliance services to businesses, high net worth individuals, and not-for-profit organizations. Our team of tax professionals has deep experience in corporate, individual, partnership, not-for-profit, estate and trust taxes, as well as multi-state income and sales tax matters. The Firm’s affiliation with PKF North America, an association of legally independent accounting and consulting firms, extends our reach.