Individual & Fiduciary Tax
High net worth individuals and family offices need a tax resource that has deep expertise, stays current on all the tax regulations, and is proactive in planning for the implications to each individual or family. A quality firm that offers a full range of customized solutions and helps guide them should be a core member of their team.
Wolf & Company’s services to high net worth individual and family office clients are focused on minimizing the income tax cost of implementing financial strategies and maximizing the transfer of wealth to future generations through estate, gift, and trust tax planning. Our professionals have years of experience servicing high net worth individuals and are proactive in seeking customized solutions to every engagement.
- Family tax planning
- Gift tax planning
- Charitable gifting planning
- Strategies to minimize income tax
- Strategies to minimize estate tax
- Retirement distribution planning
- Trust & Estate tax planning
- Stock-based and deferred compensation planning
- Income, gift and fiduciary tax return compliance
- Business succession planning
- Cash flow planning
- Multi-state tax planning
Our membership in PKF North America, an association of legally independent accounting and consulting firms, gives us access to a depth of resources on par with much larger firms while allowing us to maintain a discrete, one-on-one relationship with our many clients.