Giving back is at the heart of all we do. The world has changed since our beginning in 1911, but we’re there every step of the way to support and enrich our people, causes, communities, and environment. From hands-on volunteering to charitable donations, we’re proud to make a positive impact where it’s needed most.
Our community stretches much further than our office locations. Across the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic, across North America, and across the world, Wolf provides essential services to the causes our employees and clients care deeply about.
Here are just a few of the ways Wolf gives back:
- Cleaning, painting, and landscaping for non-profits
- Clearing trails, organizing supplies, and providing maintenance support at campsites
- Constructing and repairing essential buildings at an orphanage in Haiti
- Creating improvement and support plans for local school districts
- Donating bone marrow for transplant patients
- Participating in 5K charity races
- Preparing meals and shopping for clothing for homeless shelters
- Sorting and packing donations for food pantries
- Visiting patients and volunteering at local hospitals
Wolf’s employee-led Philanthropy Committee identifies and organizes volunteer activities for the firm. Its mission is to create firm awareness of needs within our communities, and increase employee involvement within the organizations that serve those needs.
Wolf & Company Charitable Foundation
Our foundation funds a wide variety of impact-making events and organizations—from the Red Cross and the American Heart Association, to the Innocent Lives Foundation and Horizons for Homeless Children. We match employee contributions to organizations, and provide donations to causes our employees are actively involved with or fundraising for. In addition, we thank employees for milestone years of service with a donation to their charity of choice.
Improving Labor Policies
We’re always looking to improve and empower our employees’ work and home lives. Built by employees for employees, our Family Leave policy provides generous benefits that support all families. We also offer remote working opportunities so that our people can thrive in the working environment that best suits them.