Over the last few years, our Technology Leadership Conference has brought together financial industry experts to collaborate, learn, and communicate about the latest ways technology has impacted institutions around the world. Based on the success of these events, and great feedback from attendees and advisory committees, we’ve recognized that the goals and strategies we cover encompass far more than just technology.
That’s why we’ve reimagined the event as the new Financial Services Leadership Series, which will offer multiple events bringing together financial institution leaders looking to drive their strategies into the future. During two virtual roundtables and one summit, experts and executives from institutions across the country will gather to discuss how you can integrate all elements of your business operations to support your initiatives and success.
Through engaging panels, informative roundtables, and exciting networking opportunities, you’ll learn inventive ways to synthesize your operations and promote growth, and can share how you’ve effectively implemented new techniques to adapt in this ever-changing environment. Incorporating expert suggestions from C-Suite executives, this series will encompass the most pertinent topics impacting financial institutions today, and will offer predictions for potential challenges or opportunities to come.
- Creative techniques employed by executives to foster innovation
- The latest trends affecting financial institutions today
- Ways to improve and empower your strategic vision
- Fintech Forum Virtual Roundtable – $150
- ‘Future of Banking’ Strategy Symposium Virtual Roundtable – $150
- Financial Services Leadership Series Annual Summit (In Person) – $750
- Financial Services Leadership Series Annual Summit (Virtual) – $850
- All Events (In Person or Virtual for Annual Summit) – $850