April 24, 2018
Sean D. Goodwin
Michael Weathers – Bottomline Technologies, CISO
Many organizations see PCI DSS compliance as a compliance chore. Just another “check the box” audit with no real long-term benefit to the organization’s information security program. The reality is that it can be leveraged as a comprehensive and holistic security approach, not only to attest to an organization’s Credit Card Data environment, but also to strengthen your core foundational security.
We will be joined by Michael Weathers, CISO of Bottomline Technologies, who will share common pitfalls to avoid as you leverage the PCI DSS organization-wide.
Attendees will learn:
- How to identify an accurate data Inventory
- How to design and standardize configuration management
- How to implement affective access control
- How to implement efficient logging and activity monitoring
- Identification of foundational controls that can be used beyond PCI DSS compliance