April 5, 2018
Third Party Management is a critical component in a Financial Institution’s annual compliance and risk assessment program. A strong third party management program may not increase revenue but a poorly managed program will cost plenty. Join us as we share trends we’re seeing in our client base and insight as to what the examiners are focusing on.
In this session, we discuss:
- Key third party management trends and practices
- Latest pronouncements from the Regulators on their expectations of strong third party management programs
- Proper usage of SOC reports
- Linking risk ratings to Due Diligence and monitoring activities
- Contractually enforcing compliance