April 27, 2022, 11:15 am - 12:15 pm
Location: Albany, New York
Cynthia will be speaking on the topic of How and Why to Adopt ESG Investing.
The difficulties of the last several years have shown us that your commitment to addressing today’s most prevalent ESG issues has never been more important. As the banking industry embraces ESG in greater numbers, it’s something that financial institutions need to be prepared to engage with, lest they get left behind.
In this session, you will learn why and how you should dedicate resources to ESG and empower your internal stakeholders to make it a priority at your financial institution. During this session, we’ll detail how to identify ESG threats and locate opportunities for mitigation. From creation to adoption, we’ll discuss what you should do first to get these initiatives running and how to delegate responsibility to team members for proper organization.
- Why an ESG focus is necessary
- How to identify ESG threats and opportunities and implement an initiative
- Breakdown of currently available guidance, including climate
- Expectations for future ESG guidance
- What does a climate and sustainability plan can look like… and how can it go wrong?