March 11, 2021, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Principal & Chief Information Security Officer
Wolf & Company, P.C.
Location: Virtual Meeting
Will Nowik will be speaking on the topic MITRE ATT&CK – Combining APTs, TTPs, & GRC to Build Realistic Security Programs at 10 am PST.
Understanding the common tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) that advanced persistent threats (APTs) use against us is critical to our cybersecurity defense. To help defend against APTs, MITRE created the Adversarial Tactics, Techniques, and Common Knowledge (ATT&CK) Matrix. MITRE ATT&CK can be used in several ways to assist security operations, threat intelligence and security architecture. In this sessions attendees will learn about how MITRE ATT&CK can be used to sure up your cyber defenses.
Specifically, we will:
- Review the financial institution attack landscape and trends
- Obtain an understanding of the MITRE ATT&CK Matrix
- Walk through common use cases
- Learn how to use enterprise mitigation techniques
- Complete a high-level risk assessment of your organization