Adam J. Fraser
Adam is a Manager in Wolf’s Tax department, where he provides personalized tax planning and compliance services to clients. He also manages a team of professionals to ensure his clients receive tax services tailored to their individual needs.
Adam has over five years of experience providing tax planning and compliance services to partnerships, with focuses in financial services and alternative investment industries.
In addition, Adam has extensive experience advising on tax reporting and withholding matters for partnerships, as well as the corresponding K-1 reporting to partners. He also advises clients on multi-state and international tax matters.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accounts (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Providence College
- Master of Business Administration in Accounting from Providence College
- Master of Science in Taxation from Northeastern University