Alice serves as Senior Manager of Business Development for Wolf & Company, P.C., where she is responsible for developing new business across all industry groups and service lines. Her focus includes actively sourcing new opportunities, developing long-term relationships, and increasing the visibility of the Firm.
Alice has over 30 years of experience working with companies to foster growth and deepen relationships. She has successfully developed business opportunities in new markets in the U.S. and 16 countries by spearheading initial sales, building distributor networks, opening new offices, and collaborating with partners. Her areas of focus have included professional services and global trade.
Education & Certifications
- Masters of Business Administration, Suffolk University
- Member of Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Past Board Member of ACG, Boston
- Co-Chair ACG, Boston Family Office Committee
- 100 Women in Finance
- MassChallenge Judge and Mentor