Asaad is a Senior Manager in Wolf’s Advisory Group and serves on the Firm’s Regulatory Compliance Team, where he oversees the delivery of compliance services to clients. With over 10 years of experience in the banking industry, he works closely with financial institutions, non-bank financial institutions, and fintechs to manage risks in the areas of consumer protection, Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML), and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) compliance. Prior to joining Wolf, Asaad worked as a Director at a risk and compliance consulting firm in New Jersey, was the Compliance Officer at Haverhill Bank, and was Vice President and Project Manager for Fidelity Federal Bank & Trust.
Asaad lives in Bucks County, Pennsylvania with his wife and dogs. When he’s not at work, he enjoys cheering on the Florida State University Seminoles football team and traveling with his wife.
- New Jersey Bankers Association (NJBA), BSA Committee, Vice Chair
- Wall Street Blockchain Alliance (WSBA)
- Bachelor of Science from Florida State University
- Master of Business Administration in Finance from Temple University
- Master of Business Studies from University of Limerick