Benjamin E. Rose
Benjamin is a Manager in the Audit group, where he provides external audit services to publicly traded and privately held entities, including financial institutions, investment management companies, manufacturing companies, and not-for-profits. He also has experience with audits of employee benefit plans.
Benjamin lives in Massachusetts with his wife and three dogs. When he’s not at work, he enjoys attending sporting events, hiking, and adventuring out to new breweries and distilleries in New England.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Institute of Management Accountant (IMA)
- Master of Science in Accounting from University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from University of Massachusetts Boston