Brian is a Manager in Wolf’s Internal Audit Services group. He has been working with the Firm since 2014. Prior to joining Wolf, he worked as an accountant at a private software company.
He is responsible for coordinating, supervising, and executing internal audit services to financial institutions, including bank holding companies, commercial banks, cooperative banks, community savings banks, trust companies, and credit unions.
Brian resides in Franklin, MA with his wife, Alyssa, and their two cats, JK Meowling and Dobby. When he isn’t providing risk management services, he enjoys running, cooking, and watching football with friends.
Areas of Expertise
Brian’s expertise includes providing trust operations, deposit operations, automated clearing house (ACH), lending operations, and Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Improvement Act (FDICIA) and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) 404 control reviews for financial institutions. He has performed these operational audits for financial institutions and holding companies with multi-billions in assets.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems and Control, Bentley University
- Master of Science in Accounting, Bentley University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)