Brian is a Senior Manager in Wolf’s Regulatory Compliance Services group. He is responsible for developing and executing compliance reviews, training, and other compliance services for the Firm’s financial institution clients.
Brian has over 10 years of experience performing compliance services for Wolf & Company, and over 15 years of experience in the banking industry. He has provided services to various types of financial institutions, including state chartered banks, national banks, savings and loan associations, and credit unions. He also provides services to investment advisors, broker-dealers, trust companies, and loan and finance companies. Brian has worked with institutions ranging in asset size from $50 million to over $250 billion throughout the northeast. Prior to joining Wolf & Company, he worked in retail banking for Fleet Bank and Bank of America.
Brian resides in Waltham, MA. In his free time, he enjoys creating artwork, being outdoors, and spending time with his family.
Areas of Expertise
Brian has experience analyzing and evaluating institutions’ compliance with federal and state statutes and regulations. He has experience in numerous areas, including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Truth-in-Savings Act, Electronic Fund Transfers Act, Truth-in-Lending Act (TILA), and other areas. He also has expertise in a range of niche compliance areas, including the ESIGN Act, Regulation R, and Overdraft Protection Programs. In addition to performing compliance reviews, Brian has performed numerous compliance training sessions and has assisted institutions in developing internal controls to address compliance issues. He was instrumental in the development of the WolfPAC® Regulatory Compliance Risk Assessment module, and is responsible for overseeing Compliance module regulatory updates.
Education & Certifications
- Graduate of Framingham State College
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM), Institution of Certified Bankers
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists
- Eastern Massachusetts Compliance Network
- Western Massachusetts Compliance Association – Board of Governors
- Bank Compliance Association of Connecticut
- Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists
- Branchfood Community Member