Carol is a Principal in Wolf’s Tax Department, where she provides personalized tax planning and compliance services to families, business owners, and executives. She serves on the Firm’s Executive Committee, where she is responsible for helping to lead Wolf’s overall strategic direction. Carol is the former Director of Wolf’s Tax Services group.
Areas of Expertise
Carol is a certified public accountant and attorney and has over thirty years of experience delivering a unique combination of expertise in the areas of individual, fiduciary, estate and gift tax planning, and compliance. She provides consultation services on matters such as strategic and tax-effective wealth transfer planning, family tax planning, charitable gift planning, estate and gift tax planning, succession planning, and equity-based compensation.
Education & Certifications
- Graduate of Boston College
- Masters of Law in Taxation from Boston University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Juris Doctor degree from Suffolk University Law School (JD)
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP)
- Past President of the National Association of Estate Planners and Councils
- Past President of the Boston Estate Planning Council
- Past Chair of the PKF North American Network International Tax Committee
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)