Carol is a Principal in Wolf’s Tax Group, where she provides personalized tax planning and compliance services to families, business owners, and executives. She has over 30 years of experience in individual, estate and gift, and fiduciary tax planning. Carol provides expert consultation on planning matters such as strategic and tax-effective wealth transfer, family income tax, setting philanthropic goals, multi-generational estate and gift tax, and equity-based compensation.
Carol lives in Hingham, Massachusetts. When she’s not at work, she enjoys walks in local parks with family, friends, and her two dogs, and traveling with extended family.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Boston Estate Planning Council, Past President
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- National Association of Estate Planners and Councils, Past President
- PKF North American Network International Tax Committee, Past Chair
- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics from Boston College
- Master of Law in Taxation from Boston University
- Juris Doctor (JD) from Suffolk University Law School