Cecilia M. Frerotte
Cecilia is a Principal and leads the Firm’s Technology Services Team. As a vCFO, Cecilia provides advisory services to her clients and works hand in hand with Wolf’s Outsourced Accounting Solutions team to ensure clients receive value-added services.
She also provides accounting guidance over complex debt, equity, and revenue transactions, and serves as an audit principal for Wolf’s Technology clients.
Cecilia has over 15 years of experience working with technology and emerging-growth companies. Before joining Wolf, she was responsible for financial reporting for a large foreign-owned biopharmaceutical company.
Cecilia lives in Massachusetts with her son. When she’s not at work, she loves listening to podcasts, exploring the city, and taking road trips with her son.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Mass Insight Education and Research, Finance Committee, Board of Directors
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- The Capital Network, Finance Committee, Board of Directors
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from University of Pittsburgh