Cecilia is a Principal in Wolf’s Audit Group, where she’s responsible for delivering external audit services, managing audit teams, and ensuring clients receive customized services that fit their individual needs. She’s a member of the Firm’s Technology Team and Manufacturing, Distribution, and Retail Team, and provides guidance on accounting for complex debt, equity, and revenue transactions. Cecilia has over 15 years of experience in public accounting, and before joining Wolf, was responsible for financial and benefit plan reporting for a large foreign-owned biopharmaceutical company.
Cecilia lives in Brookline, MA with her son. When she’s not at work, she loves listening to National Public Radio (NPR) podcasts, exploring the city, and taking road trips with her son.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Coolidge Corner Theatre Foundation, Finance Committee, Board of Directors
- Mass Insight Education and Research, Finance Committee, Board of Directors
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from University of Pittsburgh