Charlie is a Principal in Wolf’s Tax Group and leads the Firm’s Connecticut Financial Institution geographic niche team, where he’s responsible for the successful delivery of tax compliance and planning services to clients. He joined Wolf in 2012 after spending over 30 years in a Big 4 accounting firm, and has experience providing services to mutual and publicly held financial institutions, as well as leasing and real estate companies.
Charlie resides in Cromwell, CT and has two children and three grandsons. In his spare time, Charlie is an avid golfer, road cyclist, and guitarist.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Past Council Member
- Bethany Lutheran Church, Past President, Member of the Council, Chair of the Finance Committee
- Community Accounting Aid and Services, Inc., Past President
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA), Past President, Board Member, and Past Chair of the Educational Trust Fund
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from University of Hartford