Cynthia is a manager for the firm’s Strategic Management Services, where she provides consulting services on privacy compliance programs. Cynthia assists clients with establishing programs to comply with state, federal, and international privacy regulations such as California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA). Prior to joining Wolf, she worked as a contractor with Promontory Financial Group.
Cynthia’s expertise also includes working with financial institutions to perform compliance and privacy risk assessments to uncover what threats the organization is facing and improve controls to reduce risk.
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Colorado Bar Association (CBA)
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations and Affairs from DePaul University
- Master of Public Policy from American University
- Juris Doctorate from Catholic University of America