Dan is a Principal in Wolf’s Assurance Group and the Firm’s Chief Risk Officer. He also leads Wolf’s Professional Practice Team and the Firm’s Accounting and Auditing Committee. He has over 20 years of experience providing audit, assurance, and consulting services to non-profit entities, family businesses, and financial institutions, including U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registrants. Dan works with clients to resolve complex accounting issues involving the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and the SEC.
Dan resides in East Longmeadow, Massachusetts with his wife, two daughters, and dogs. When he’s not reading accounting standards, he enjoys spending time with his family on Cape Cod and hiking. Dan’s a huge baseball fan and during the spring, he can usually be found watching the baseball games of his alma mater, Holy Cross, or one of the many college baseball teams and players his family has housed while playing in the New England Collegiate Baseball League.
- Allinial Global A&A Committee Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Center for Audit Quality (CAQ) SEC Regulations Committee
- Center for Audit Quality (CAQ) Smaller Firm Task Force
- Bachelor of Arts from College of the Holy Cross