Derek is a Manager in Wolf’s Audit Group. He specializes in audit, review, and compilation services for a variety of clients including biotech, life sciences, software, and investment advisors. In this position, he executes all aspects of audit engagements including planning the engagement, supervising fieldwork, and overseeing the engagement team.
Derek is also a member of Wolf’s Technology Services and Healthcare Teams. His areas of expertise include accounting for complex debt and equity instruments of companies in various industries and life cycles, ranging from startup entities to established publicly traded companies. As a member of these teams, Derek provides accounting assistance in complex and emerging areas including revenue recognition, share-based compensation, redeemable preferred stock, warrants, and derivatives.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- MSCPA Young Professionals Advisory Group
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Providence College
- Master of Science in Accounting from Northeastern University