Drew is a Senior Manager in Wolf’s Internal Audit Services group. He is responsible for coordinating, supervising, and executing internal audit services for the Firm’s financial institution clients.
Drew serves as the Firm’s Asset Liability Management, and Liquidity and Funding Management subject matter expert. In addition, his expertise includes Lending, Deposit Operations, Automated Clearing House (ACH), Branch Operations, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Improvement Act (FDICIA), and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) 404 control reviews for financial institutions. He has performed and overseen these operational and financial audits for financial institutions ranging from $100 million in assets to multi-billion dollar holding companies.
Drew also provides advice and consulting for the development of risk appetites, the determination of key risk indicators, and the evaluation of risk management governance models.
Drew resides in Weymouth, MA with his wife, Maria, son, Vincent, and their dog, Duke. When he’s not providing risk management services, he enjoys playing golf and basketball, spending time with his family, and traveling with friends.
Areas of Expertise
Drew has over nine years of experience providing internal audit services. His clients include bank holding companies, commercial banks, cooperative banks, community savings banks, trust companies, and credit unions. Additionally, he is the engagement manager for WolfPAC’s Enterprise Risk Management Consulting and Advisory Services. WolfPAC is an online enterprise risk management solution and the industry leader in providing cost of risk management models.
Education & Certifications
- Graduate of the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth, magna cum laude
- Master of Science in Accounting, Southern New Hampshire University
- Graduate of the Stonier Graduate School of Banking, University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Board Member, Greater Boston Chapter of the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)