Drew is a Senior Manager in Wolf’s Advisory Group and serves on the Firm’s Internal Audit Team, where he’s responsible for coordinating, supervising, and executing internal audit services for clients. He also serves as an engagement manager for WolfPAC Solution’s enterprise risk management consulting and advisory services. With over nine years of experience in the field, Drew provides expert advice for the development of risk appetites, the determination of key risk indicators, and the evaluation of risk management governance models.
Drew has significant expertise in lending, deposit operations, automated clearing house (ACH), branch operations, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Improvement Act (FDICIA), operational and financial control reviews, internal audit department optimization, and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) 404 control reviews. He’s also the Firm’s asset liability and liquidity funds management expert. Throughout his career, Drew has overseen operational and financial audits for institutions ranging from $100 million in assets to multi-billion dollar holding companies.
Drew lives in Weymouth, Massachusetts with his wife, two sons, and their family dog. When he’s not at work, he enjoys playing golf and basketball, spending time with his family, and traveling with friends.
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Greater Boston Chapter, Board Member
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Bachelor of Science from University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
- Master of Science in Accounting from Southern New Hampshire University
- Graduate Degree from the American Bankers Association’s Stonier School of Banking, University of Pennsylvania
- Leadership Certificate from the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania