Erica is a Principal in the Firm’s Regulatory Compliance Services Group. She is responsible for developing and executing compliance reviews, training, and other compliance services for the Firm’s financial institution clients.
Erica resides in Pelham, NH with her husband Steve and their son, Logan. She enjoys reading crime and mystery novels, cheering on the Boston Bruins, and traveling with her family.
Areas of Expertise
Erica has over 10 years of experience analyzing and evaluating financial institutions’ compliance with federal and state regulations in the New England area. She has provided services to various types of financial institutions including state chartered banks, national banks, savings and loan associations, and credit unions. Erica has worked with institutions ranging in asset size from $50 million to over $250 billion in all six New England states, New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. She has over 15 years of experience in the banking industry, and worked at TD Bank prior to joining Wolf.
Education & Certifications
- Graduate of University of Massachusetts, Lowell
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM)
- Eastern Massachusetts Compliance Network (EMCN)
- Institute of Certified Bankers (ICB)
- American Bankers Association (ABA)
- Lakes Region Compliance Association (LRCA)