Erica is a Principal in Wolf’s Advisory Group, where she manages the development and execution of compliance reviews and training for financial institutions. She provides expert analysis of federal and state regulation compliance to organizations including state chartered banks, national banks, savings and loan associations, and credit unions. Erica has over 15 years of experience in the banking industry, working with institutions across New England ranging in asset size from $50 million to over $250 billion. Prior to joining Wolf, she worked at TD Bank.
Erica lives in Pelham, New Hampshire with her husband and their children. When she’s not at work, she enjoys reading crime and mystery novels, cheering on the Boston Bruins, and traveling with her family.
- American Bankers Association (ABA)
- Eastern Massachusetts Compliance Network (EMCN)
- Institute of Certified Bankers (ICB)
- Lakes Region Compliance Association (LRCA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Management and Finance from University of Massachusetts, Lowell