Gary is a Principal in Wolf’s Tax Group and leads the Firm’s Private Client Group, where he provides personalized tax planning and compliance services to families, business owners, executives, and private equity directors. With over 20 years of experience, he provides sophisticated income tax and estate planning solutions to clients.
Gary resides in Marshfield, Massachusetts with his wife and two children. When he isn’t doing taxes, he enjoys playing hockey, spending time on the water with his family, and teaching his kids how to fish and sail.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Boston Estate Planning Council
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from University of Vermont
- Master of Science in Taxation from Bentley University