Gary serves as a Principal in Wolf’s Tax Group, where he provides personalized tax planning and compliance services to families, business owners, and executives. He is also responsible for managing a team of professionals to ensure that all tax services are tailored to the individual needs of his clients.
Gary resides in Marshfield, MA with his wife, Lisa, and two children, Elle and Emily. When he isn’t doing taxes, he enjoys playing hockey, spending time on the water with his family, and teaching his girls how to fish and sail.
Areas of Expertise
Gary is a Certified Public Accountant, and has nearly 20 years of experience delivering a unique combination of expertise in the areas of individual and small business tax planning and compliance.
Education & Certifications
- Graduate of University of Vermont
- Masters of Science in Taxation (MST), Bentley University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Boston Estate Planning Council
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)