Gerald R. Gagne
Principal & Chief Growth OfficerCPA, CISA
Jerry is a Principal and the Firm’s Chief Growth Officer. He also leads Wolf’s Financial Institution Team and serves on the Firm’s Executive Committee, where he’s responsible for helping lead Wolf’s overall strategic direction. Jerry is the former Director of Wolf’s Advisory Group and, prior to joining Wolf in 2001, held senior management positions at an international accounting firm and in private industry.
Jerry’s expertise includes the evaluation, design, and development of cyber strategy and governance initiatives, as well as the implementation, management, and monitoring of information security frameworks and programs.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Financial Managers Society (FMS)
- Information Systems Audit & Control Association (ISACA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth