Harry is a Senior Manager in the Firm’s Tax group, where he is responsible for managing a team of professionals to assure clients are in compliance with federal and state tax laws.
Harry resides in Framingham, MA. When not doing taxes, he enjoys reading, watching movies, and weekend dinners with family.
Areas of Expertise
Harry has over 37 years of experience with taxation of non-profits’ unrelated business taxable income, corporations, individuals and partnerships, as well as multi-state taxation. He provides tax planning and compliance services to our clients in a variety of industries including non-profit organizations, credit unions, labor unions, and pension and welfare benefits.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelors of Science Accountancy, Bentley University
- Masters of Science in Taxation, Bentley University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)