Hillary is a Principal in Wolf’s Private Client Group, where she provides personalized tax planning and compliance services to high net worth individuals and families. She’s responsible for managing a team of professionals to ensure all tax services are tailored to the individual needs of her clients. Hillary joined Wolf in 2000 and has over 20 years of experience in the field. She also has nuanced expertise working with clients focusing on charitable planning and private foundations.
Hillary resides in Newburyport, MA with her significant other (the local fishmonger and owner of Newburyport Fish) and their two dogs.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Boston Estate Planning Council (BEPC)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- The Boston Foundation, Professional Advisory Committee, Past Co-Chair
- Wolf & Company Charitable Foundation, Director
- Wolf & Company Philanthropy Committee, Chair
- Women’s Lunch Place, Annual Luncheon Committee
- Bachelor of Science from University of New Hampshire
- Master of Science in Taxation from Northeastern University