Jared is a Senior Manager in Wolf’s Assurance Group and leads the Firm’s Cleantech Team, where he coordinates and supervises audit, review, and compilation services for middle-market and start-up companies. His clients are often private equity owned or venture-backed, and he also has significant experience working with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registrants. Jared also provides comprehensive business and transaction advisory services for organizations across multiple industries. With over 12 years of experience in the field, he has specific expertise with manufacturing, distribution, and technology companies.
Jared lives in Foxborough, Massachusetts with his wife and two sons. When he’s not at work, you may find Jared doing endless yardwork, at the beach, or fishing with family and friends.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- MSCPA Accounting and Auditing Committee
- Wolf Audit Quality Task Force
- Xaverian Brothers High School Alumni Association, Board of Directors, President
- Bachelor of Arts from Assumption College
- Master of Business Administration from Bentley University, McCallum Graduate School of Business