Jared is a Senior Manager in the Firm’s Accounting and Audit Group, where he is primarily responsible for coordinating and supervising external audit and review services. He acts as a primary point of contact for his clients, prioritizing the delivery of accounting and assurance services being provided and responding to client inquiries as their needs arise.
Areas of Expertise
Jared has over ten years of experience providing audit, review, and compilation services to middle-market and early-stage companies, both publicly-traded and closely-held, throughout New England. Specific industries of focus include manufacturing and distribution, not-for-profits, employee benefit plans, and technology companies, specifically in software and cleantech. Jared is a member of our Firm’s Audit Quality Task Force contributing to the Firm maintaining the highest level of audit quality.
Education & Certifications
- Graduate of Assumption College
- Masters of Business Administration, Bentley University’s McCallum Graduate School of Business
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Board of Directors & President, Xaverian Brothers High School Alumni Association
- Member, Wolf’s Technology Services Team
- Member, Wolf’s Manufacturing, Distribution & Retail Services Team
- Member, Wolf’s Employee Benefit Plan Team
- Member, Wolf’s Audit Quality Task Force