Jared is a Principal in Wolf’s Assurance Group where he brings over 15 years of experience advising, and providing financial statement assurance services to business owners, executives, and boards of directors. He actively participates in the firm’s manufacturing, distribution, and technology industries, where he has leadership roles in the consumer goods, industrials, and clean energy/climatetech sectors. Jared’s clients are often middle-market and start-up companies, private equity-owned or venture-backed, along with publicly traded entities.
Jared has significant experience working with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registrants. He provides guidance to clients on acquisitions and transaction due diligence, and internal control best practices. Jared also has expertise in emerging regulatory issues and complex accounting matters, such as revenue recognition, business combinations, and debt/equity financing.
Jared lives in Massachusetts with his wife and children. When he’s not at work, you may find Jared doing endless yard work, at the beach, or fishing with family and friends.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- MSCPA Accounting and Auditing Committee
- Wolf’s Audit Quality Task Force
- Xaverian Brothers High School Alumni Association, Boston and New England Chapter Leader
- Bachelor of Arts from Assumption College
- Master of Business Administration from Bentley University, McCallum Graduate School of Business