Jason is a Manager in Wolf’s IT Assurance Services group, where he is responsible for coordinating, supervising, and executing IT audit services for clients in a variety of industries, including the financial, technology, and healthcare sectors. He joined the firm in 2012.
Areas of Expertise
Jason’s expertise is in facilitating and performing System and Organization Controls (SOC) readiness assessments and reports for a wide array of service organizations. He also performs a variety of IT audits, and specializes in risk assessment and management, vendor management, information security, and business application security.
Jason has also performed work in various compliance areas, including the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 internal control testing, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST), Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) No. 18, and SOC 2 Reports.
Education & Certifications
- Graduate of Bryant University
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Common Security Framework Practitioner (CCSFP)
- National and New England chapters of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Webmaster, New England Chapter of ISACA
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)