Joe serves as the Lead Penetration Tester on Wolf & Company’s Information Technology (IT) Assurance Team. Joe is responsible for coordinating and conducting penetration testing services for clients in a variety of industries including financial, healthcare, and software. His expertise consists of internal and external network penetration testing, social engineering, vulnerability assessments, Microsoft Windows security and management audits, and general information security and controls. Joe has extensive experience conducting penetration testing audits and is pursuing ethical hacking certifications from industry-recognized organizations like the SANS Institute and Offensive Security.
- OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional)
- GWAPT (GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester)
- SANS Institute, GIAC Advisory Board
- Master of Science in Information Security from Northeastern University
- Master of Science in International Relations from University of Massachusetts, Boston
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Arizona State University