Kelley serves as a Senior Manager in Wolf’s Tax department, where she is responsible for delivering tax compliance and consulting services to clients.
Kelley resides in Ashland, MA with her husband, Lawrence, and their cat, Pedey. When she is not at work, she enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, and attending concerts and sporting events.
Areas of Expertise
Kelley has over eight years of experience planning tax engagements, preparing and reviewing income tax provisions, and performing tax compliance, review, and consulting services for large, publicly held financial institutions, privately held banks, and financial institutions. She also has expertise in state and local tax planning and compliance.
Education & Certifications
- Graduate of University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accountancy, University of Miami, FL
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)