Laurie leads Wolf’s Corporate Tax Practice, where she provides tax planning, tax provision, and compliance services for large public and privately held businesses. Using her advanced industry knowledge, she ensures all tax services are tailored to the individual needs of her clients.
Laurie has over 20 years of experience providing tax planning and compliance services to corporations and partnerships. She has extensive expertise in advising clients on all aspects of domestic and multi-state tax planning and compliance issues from inception to exit. Prior to joining Wolf, Laurie was a Director of Tax Accounting at Medtronic, Inc. and a Senior Manager at Ernst & Young.
Laurie lives in North Smithfield, RI with her two children and their dog. When she’s not working, Laurie enjoys playing tennis, going to concerts, and traveling with her family and friends.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Bryant University
- Master of Science in Taxation from Bryant University
- Master of Business Administration from Bentley University