Laury is a Manager in Wolf’s Tax department, where she provides personalized tax planning, consulting, and compliance services to private clients. She is responsible for managing a team of professionals to ensure personalized services are tailored to the individual needs of her clients. She has over five years of providing tax services.
Laury resides in Easton, MA. When she is not doing taxes, she spends time with family and friends, volunteering, or traveling to new places.
Areas of Expertise
Laury has expertise in providing services to family offices, business owners, and executives. She has expertise in IRS and state authority representations, estate and legacy planning, foundations, and gifting.
Education & Certifications
- Graduate of Andrews University
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Fitchburg State University
- Enrolled Agent (EA)
- Boston Estate Planning Council (BEPC)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA)