Leann serves as a Manager in Wolf’s Tax department. She joined the firm in 1992 and has over 22 years of experience providing personalized tax planning and compliance services to financial institution and private clients.
Leann resides in Hollis, NH with her husband, Ron, and two children, Emilie and Jarrett. She enjoys spending time traveling with her family, especially to Disney destinations.
Areas of Expertise
Leann’s area of expertise includes federal and state tax minimization planning, multi-state taxation and tax return issues related to stock based compensation, and mergers and acquisitions.
Education & Certifications
- Graduate of the University of Connecticut
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Bentley University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)