Lisa has over 15 years of experience in public accounting. She provides tax compliance and planning services to small businesses, individuals, fiduciaries, and foundations. Lisa tailors these services to each individual by attaining an understanding of their financial portfolio and their overall financial goals. She works closely with each client financial advisors and attorneys to assist with tax compliance and tax savings strategies.
Lisa lives in North Carolina with her husband and son. When she is not working, she enjoys traveling to new locations with the family camper.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- North Carolina Association of CPAs
- Bachelor of Business Administration from Western Connecticut State University
- Masters in Business Administration from Jones International University