Luke is a Manager in Wolf’s Audit group, where he provides external audit services to the Firm’s clients. He is responsible for managing a team of professionals to ensure that clients receive services tailored to their individual needs. Luke interacts directly with each engagement officer and audit staff to guarantee jobs are completed on time and on budget. He also takes an active role in the Firm’s in-house educational program, helping staff understand important concepts crucial to efficiently performing their duties.
Luke resides in Walpole, MA with his wife, Kate, and their corgi, Winston. When he isn’t auditing, Luke enjoys running, bike riding with Kate, and photography.
Areas of Expertise
Luke is experienced in planning audit engagements, preparing and reviewing work papers, and analyzing financial statements. His primary clients include both public and private financial institutions in the New England area, as well as employee benefit plans.
Education & Certifications
- Graduate of Stonehill College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Financial Managers Society Boston Chapter (FMS)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- MSCPA Young Professional Committee
- MSCPA ERISA Accounting & Auditing Committee