Marisa serves as a Manager in our Tax Department, where she provides personalized tax planning and compliance services to Wolf’s clients. She is responsible for managing a team of professionals to ensure that all tax services are tailored to the individual needs of her clients.
Marisa resides in Sudbury, MA with her husband, Tim. When she isn’t doing taxes, she enjoys hiking, traveling, and volunteering.
Areas of Expertise
Marisa has over eight years of experience providing tax planning and compliance services to partnerships, with a focus in financial services and alternative investment industries.
In addition to her experience within the financial services industry, Marisa has extensive experience advising on tax reporting and withholding matters associated with businesses structured as partnerships, as well as the corresponding K-1 reporting to partners.
Education & Certifications
- Graduate of Boston College
- Masters in the Science of Accountancy from the University of Notre Dame
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Member of the MSCPA Women in Accounting Committee