Marissa is a Senior Manager in Wolf’s Assurance group, where she is responsible for delivering customized audit services to clients, as well as leading and supervising audit teams. Her responsibilities include planning the audit work program, preparing and reviewing work papers, and analyzing financial statements.
She is a member of Wolf’s Manufacturing, Distribution, and Retail Services team and the Technology Services team. She has over 9 years of experience at Wolf and her areas of expertise include performing audits of privately held and publicly traded companies, with a primary focus on auditing food processors, manufacturers, distributors, and technology-based companies. She also has experience with audits of employee benefit plans.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Branchfood Community Member
- Wall Street Blockchain Alliance Member
- Bachelor of Science in Corporate Finance and Accounting from Bentley University