Mark is a Principal in Wolf’s Assurance Group, where he’s responsible for leading Wolf’s overall strategic direction. He joined the firm in 1997 and has over 40 years of experience providing audit and financial reporting services to both privately held and publicly traded financial institutions, as well as holding companies (including community banks and mortgage banking institutions) across New England.
Mark’s expertise includes consultation on accounting issues related to mergers and acquisitions, as well as debt and security offerings filed with the Federal Home Loan Bank Board, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Mark resides in Western Massachusetts, but enjoys spending as much time as possible with family and friends on the Cape.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Children’s Study Home in Springfield, Past President of the Board of Directors, Former Treasurer, and Former Chairman of the Finance Committee
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- MSCPA Financial Institutions Accounting and Audit Committee, Past Member
- Western Massachusetts Committee, Former Chairman
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Western New England University