Marty is a Principal and the Director of Wolf’s Assurance Group. He has over 30 years of experience as a CPA, providing audit and advisory services to business owners, executives, and boards of directors. Marty’s clients include mutual, privately held, and publicly traded financial institutions, and not for profit organizations. His advisory services include internal control compliance, acquisitions and divestitures, due diligence, and financial reporting matters.
Marty also provides guidance to publicly owned companies on financial and U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) reporting matters, as well as public offerings. He frequently speaks on financial topics and internal control assessments, including presenting at the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) national conference.
Marty resides in East Longmeadow, Massachusetts with his wife and their two teenagers. In his spare time, he enjoys golf, skiing, watching the Bruins, and other family activities.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) National Bank Conference Planning Committee
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Bay Path College, Board of Trustees, and Investment, Compensation & Executive Committees
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Bachelor of Science from Western New England University