Matt is a Manager in Wolf’s Tax group, where he provides clients with tax compliance and consulting services. He manages a team of professionals to ensure accurate tax returns and sound business advice. Matt has over six years of experience in the industry. Prior to joining Wolf, he worked at a medium-sized CPA firm in Chestnut Hill, MA.
Matt resides in Ashland, MA, and enjoys golfing, mountain biking, and hiking with his wife, Sarah, and their dog, Finnick.
Areas of Expertise
Matt specializes in small to medium-sized flow-through entities seeking to add value to the owners, the business, their employees, and their environment. He has experience with closely held businesses and high net worth individuals in industries that range from rental real estate and healthcare, to retail and manufacturing.
Education & Certifications
- Graduate of Saint Joseph’s University
- Masters of Science in Taxation, Northeastern University
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)