Matthew J. Putvinski
PrincipalCPA, CISA, CISSP
Matt is a Principal and the Director of Wolf’s Risk Management Services Group, which provides information technology (IT) assurance, internal audit, compliance, and enterprise risk management (ERM) services to clients.
Prior to leading the Firm’s Risk Management Services Group, Matt spent over 20 years honing his technological expertise while working on the IT Audit Team. Using his significant experience in the Technology field, Matt now provides guidance on IT controls, information security, the development and implementation of critical technology processes, and strategic technology planning. Prior to joining Wolf, he worked with a medical IT company, where he was responsible for the programming, implementation, and support of medical information systems.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA), National and New England Chapters, Past President
- International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, Eastern Massachusetts Chapter, Past President
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting from Bryant University