Matt is a Manager in Wolf’s Internal Audit Group, where he’s responsible for coordinating, supervising, and executing internal audit services for clients. With over six years of experience in the field and financial services industry, Matt has significant expertise in lending, deposit operations, automated clearing house (ACH), the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Improvement Act (FDICIA), operational and financial control reviews, internal audit department optimization, and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) 404 control reviews. Throughout his career, Matt has overseen operational and financial audits for institutions ranging from $100 million in assets to multi-billion dollar holding companies.
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration & Accounting from the University of New Hampshire
- Master of Science in Accounting from Nichols College