Merry is a Principal in Wolf’s Advisory Group and serves on the Firm’s Internal Audit Team, where she provides internal audit, consulting, and risk management services to clients. She also oversees the Firm’s data analytics team—combining operational and technological knowledge to perform model validation reviews, conversion testing, and incorporate analytics into audits. With over 13 years of experience in the field, Merry works with clients to provide full internal audit services, supplement internal audit capabilities, assist with specialized reviews, and develop risk-based audit plans with outsourced and co-sourced internal audit departments.
Merry lives in Bellingham, Massachusetts with her husband and three children. When she’s not at work, she enjoys playing on the Wolf soccer team, spending time outdoors with her family, running, and solving puzzles.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Massachusetts Bank Internal Auditors (MBIA), President
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Nichols College Graduate School, Former Adjunct Professor
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Bentley University
- Master of Science in Accounting from Bentley University