Meredith’s friends, family, and colleagues refer to her as Merry. She resides in Bellingham, MA with her husband, Evan, and two children, Reagan and Cecilia. When she isn’t auditing, Merry enjoys spending time outdoors with her family, running, and solving puzzles.
Areas of Expertise
Merry has over 10 years of experience at Wolf providing internal audit, consulting, and risk management services to financial institutions. Her expertise includes providing Asset Liability Management, Liquidity and Funding Management, Model Validations, Model Risk Management, Trust Operations, Deposit Operations, Automated Clearing House, Allowance for Loan and Lease Loss, and Lending internal control reviews for financial institutions.
Education & Certifications:
- Graduate of Bentley College
- Masters of Science in Accounting, Bentley University
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Institution of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Massachusetts Bank Internal Auditors (MBIA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)