Mike serves as an engagement officer in Wolf’s Commercial Tax group where he is responsible for directing tax services on behalf of Wolf’s investment advisor and private investment fund practice. He is also responsible for managing a team of professionals to ensure all tax services are tailored to the individual needs of his clients. Additionally, Mike is the head of Wolf’s Investment Advisors and Funds Niche.
Areas of Expertise
Mike joined the firm in 1995 and has nearly 20 years of experience providing proactive planning and timely compliance services to entrepreneurial driven businesses in a variety of industries including manufacturing, distribution, technology, and professional services.
Education & Certifications
- Graduate of Boston College
- Masters of Science in Taxation from Northeastern University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce Financial Services Committee
- Berrybrook School Board of Directors